1.Our students should be polite and disciplined wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by the conduct of its students. They should greet all elders and teachers whenever and wherever they meet them. Bullying, use of foul language and vulgar behavior will lead to strict action.
2. They should take good care of their health and keep themselves physically fit and strong.
3. They should understand that in Islam being cruel to anybody is not acceptable. Bullying is strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will be unnoticed.
4. They should always accept and complete whatever work is assigned to them.
5. They should face difficulties courageously and confidently.
6. They should never cheat, be unfair, steal from others or borrow others belonging without taking permission.
7. They should be truthful.
8. They should respect the liberty and right of others.
9. They should keep their classrooms clean and take care of the school furniture.
10. They should stand when the teacher or visitors enters the classroom.
11. Instead of lamenting and grumbling over the evils of the world they should try to contribute in making the world a better place to live in.
12. No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building. Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
13. Hair must be regularly trimmed. It must cover the forehead or touch the collar. Girls must tie their hair properly and wear the hijaab.
14. Throwing things outside the window, physically hurting anyone inside the classroom, in the corridor or outside the school, throwing any object at anyone is strictly forbidden.
15. They should not waste their time in idle gossip.
16. They should take pride in wearing their school uniform. They should not wear the school uniform in any public place outside, without prior permission.